Managed Services - Education
The IT team at Smart Computers has been providing technology support to school districts in southwest North Dakota for nine years. We work directly with administrators and educators to determine the best course of action for providing technology to students, teachers, and staff. From existing systems to new applications, Smart Computers provides expert advice and support:
- Technology planning.
- Maintenance of existing systems, including computers, printers, servers, and backups.
- Locally managed antivirus software.
- Volume software licensing.
- Recommendations for upgrades, including annual phase out of outdated equipment.
- Recommendations and installations for new facilities, including computer labs, facility-wide network systems, and projectors.
Benefits of a Maintenance Plan:
- Reduces downtime.
- Our professional technicians can resolve issues on-site, in our store, and via remote access.
- Faster repair time.
- Proactive maintenance.
- More convenient for you, the customer.
- You speak to a local technician; you are never outsourced to another country.
- Live support available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST.
Benefits of Sm@rt Antivirus:
- 24/7/365 health checks.
- Automatic Antivirus updates.
- Automatic virus scanning.
- Improves PC performance.
- Issues are identified earlier.
- No need to reinstall every year.
- You receive weekly/monthly reports.